Miss Crash (Traveling Domme)

Dre Hazel

Briella Jaden

Trista

Leila

Post edited by admin at 2012-04-11 01:57:46
  • Nice list ;)
  • they are all gorgeous sublime goddesses

Queen Jessica, travelling Domme available 3-4x/year in Dubai for live sessions and on the cam, contact me on: mistress@sexyjessica.eu
    My specialty is verbal humiliation, religious humiliation, golden- & brown shower and much more.
    www.international-mistress.com

Mistress Jessica the real QUEEN of Arabia

Queen Jessica, travelling Domme available 3-4x/year in Dubai for live sessions and on the cam, contact me on: mistress@sexyjessica.eu
    My specialty is verbal humiliation, religious humiliation, golden- & brown shower and much more.

hi goddess jessica, i am muslim arabic slave i wanna be slave under your divine feet , worship u as my allah - i love all religious humiliation and toilet slavery  
  • Hi
    masterkafir

i am planning to visit Dubai in may 2014, send me email to: mistress@sexyjessica.eu and you can worship me in live session or also on skype, but i charge for that, of course. All details by e-mail.
    Queen Jessica x
    Mistress Jessica the real QUEEN of Arabia

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion