the path to satan book, a guide for blasphemy
  • read the path to satan book , and u will enjoy every single blasphemy inside it , practice the instructions and u will join the infernal empire
    the path to satan.pdf
  • Please press on the icon of the attachment , and the book will open in PDF , then u can save it , it's a journey to the greatest blasphemy , fuck Allah
  • This is a good read, but there's not enought about sex and blasphemy. it needs to have a LOT and i mean a LOT more perverted sex.
    Fucking muslims mothers in the ass while they pray namaaz while their hijabi daughters lick my ass.
  • hornydodihornydodi
    Yeah I know , it's a satanic book not for sex , but I liked to share it with u , cuz I like this book, and who want to take this path , this book will be a good guide, thanx for sharing ur thoughts
  • Can anyone give me the blasphemous quran with blasphemous stories in it instead of surahs?
  • HibeHibe
    بسم الشيطان الرحمن الرحيم قل شيطان احد الشيطان الصمد لم يلد ولم يولد ولم يكن له ل كفو احد
    كيف اعبد شيطان

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion