Hazrat Fatimah raziallah anha (the slut of islam)
  • Salam to all muslims, here we share our point of views about pious daughter of prophet Muhammad pbuh, about her beauty, about her life, please share ur comments and also contact for blasphimic chat on shadowd116@gmail.com
    2661432.jpg
    460 x 690 - 143K
    4387860-deluxe.jpg
    400 x 563 - 22K
    4455012-hijab-babe.jpg
    375 x 750 - 68K
    4983484-hijab-babe.png
    375 x 592 - 413K
    4387817-nice-bj.jpg
    460 x 614 - 88K
    4388978-arab-wife.jpg
    460 x 345 - 25K
    4389012-arab-wife.jpg
    460 x 347 - 58K
    4400511-arab-milf.jpg
    460 x 689 - 51K
    4465984-hijab-babe.jpg
    460 x 605 - 46K
    4723263-arab-girl.jpg
    460 x 605 - 173K
    3009559-muslim-babe-goes-nude-in-public.jpg
    460 x 663 - 171K
    4610492-arab-girl.jpg
    460 x 644 - 53K
    4455012-hijab-babe.jpg
    375 x 750 - 68K
    4723276-arab-girl.jpg
    460 x 576 - 82K
    4994024-hijab-babe.jpg
    460 x 693 - 107K
    Post edited by syedhassan11 at 2014-03-06 13:26:08
  • Share ur fantasies about whore hazrat fatima zahra r.a, how she suck and fuck hindus and african dicks.
    4983649-hijab-babe.jpg
    460 x 614 - 55K
    4983642-hijab-babe.jpg
    460 x 633 - 120K
    4983487-hijab-babe.jpg
    460 x 696 - 79K
    4983472-hijab-babe.jpg
    460 x 340 - 40K
    4554040-arab-cute-girls.jpg
    460 x 691 - 88K
  • It is mentioned in Hadith that Fatima was delivered by Bilal. He wasn't a midwife, he was fucking the pregnant cunt of Khadija while Mohammed and Abu Bakr were having gay sex in the next room. When mohammed heard the loud moans of his wife, he prayed namaaz in thanks that her pussy would be satisfied. The Quran mentions in Surah Nisa, Khadijah, in labour but unwilling to fail in her duty as Bilal's whore, asked him to lie down and squatted over his cock, taking it into her anal passage and was in the act of sodomy when she delivered Hazrat Fatima r,a
    Fucking muslims mothers in the ass while they pray namaaz while their hijabi daughters lick my ass. hard4hijabis@yahoo.com
  •   
    Post edited by hijabfucker at 2015-08-12 04:37:14
  • The prophet often took Fatima Zohra with him when he was trading, and zohra was added because it means jewel, she was the most precious thing when he was buying and selling and negotiating treaties.

The shaving of the muslim pussy was made into a religious practice early in islam. In Sahih bukhari it is mentioned how the christians had paid to fuck khadijah's cunt but it was very hairy and when she lay back and spread her legs, it was hard to find her hole. So mohammed had ordered that every 2 weeks, a man was to shave Khadijah's pussy at the mosque so that other men could watch and learn. The Quran mentions in Surah baqara, meaning cow, because khadijah was quite fat, how 10 men would have the duty to ejaculate on khadijah's bush, because they had no shaving gel, and then her pussy was shaved.

So when he was about to go trading, or meeting other leaders, mohammed made sure that Fatima's pussy was shaved and scented with musk. It is mentioned how he w ent to modern day iraq to meet with the hindu delegation, who had a huge army. Mohammed was afraid and the quran mentions the words of fatima, who was at the time, sucking her father's cock "oh father, what  has made your dick go soft in my mouth without cumming?" Mohammed told her and fatima laughed and pushing two of her fingers into her father's ass, told him "the hindus will fuck Islam like this, unless I stop them with this (she parted her legs and showed the prophet her slit) and then you will have to admit that the cunt is mightier than allah!!"Mohammed looked again at the army and his asshole tightened around her fingers and she smiled knowing she was right. She told her father the plan and his mind was at ease, his cock hardened and Fatima Zohra wanked him off into an open quran.

The muslims had asked for a day and in that day, another caravan arrived to join the muslim camp. The hindus had also sent a messenger to mohammed, with demands that the muslim worship as the hindus do, and with a shiv lingam (hindu cock and cunt idol).

the following evening 11 hindu leaders and with them, 20 warriors came to mohammed's  camp, wearing only loin cloths, and displaying beneath them, the prominent erections. In mohammed's camp, his wives were gathered and fatima was sitting in his lap. The quran mentions in Surah Nisa, that this was the time when the burka was first used by muslim women. Historians often wondered why it was so loose. In this instance, that was answered, for the bodies of the hindu men so stimulated the inner desires of the Ummal momineen that they began to caress their pussies and squeeze their breasts, so much so that tent became filled with the scent of excited pussies.

Mohammed, anxious to take advantage of the arousal of his wives, called for Bilal to come and give the azaan so that they may pray. Bilal entered the tent holding the shiv lingam and immediately put it down and stood in awe for a few seconds. The smell of aroused vaginas was not new to anyone who had been to the prophet's house, but the aroma of all the sacred pussies in heat made Bilal's huge cock stir to life and he began giving the azaan while wanking through his  robe. The pleasure on the face of fatima was clear for all to see and she went to bilal and bowed down to the hindu idol. lifting her head,  she opened bilal's robe and  even as he finished the azaan, wanked him off over the shiv lingam.

Fatima turned to the gathered muslimahs and motioned to join her in salaat, and to the hindu delegation she said, "In Islam, it is forbidden for women to pray in front of men, because the sight of  a woman's backside is too tempting. but nowhere does it say that non-muslims may not stand behind muslim women and grant their prayers!!"

so saying this, fatima stood in front of the shiv lingam and started her salaat, with the ummal momineen joining her. She prayed

Oh allah who needed my cunt to win this battle
    you are the master of mohammed but i make his cock hard
    my pussy is aroused and its scent is in the air
    as i bow to this Hindu statue, guide the hindu cocks to our cunts
    verily the fucking we are about to receive will be heard on the 7th heaven, and the angels will envy us

so saying this, the muslimahs with fatima leading the prayer, tore off the botttom of their robes so they were naked from the waist down and went into sujood.

Some were dark, some were fair, some hips were wider than the others, but the 12 asses of the house of mohammed were raised in the air, in a very immodest manner. some gyrated others just rocked back and forth, opening and exposing the sacred holes, wet and glistening. every pussy had been shaved in front of dozens of men in the great mosque. they were wet and glistening and begging to be fucked.
    Fucking muslims mothers in the ass while they pray namaaz while their hijabi daughters lick my ass. hard4hijabis@yahoo.com
  • I m male 32 frm lahore. Anyone like blasphemous sex in real, contact me on shadowd116@gmail.com
  • arjukk001
    Continue that story @hard4hijabis. Iwant to hear how Fatima will take that huge shivalinga in her pussy n ass while she led the prayer.
  • roro
    great story @hard4hijabis
    more please
  • Wanderer
    I'm going to upload my first pictures of our holy lady Fatima zahra I love her so much .
  • Wanderer
    image.jpg
    637 x 792 - 118K
  • Here is my version of Fatimah. Let me know how you like them.
    ftma.jpg
    1280 x 823 - 638K
    ftma2.jpg
    1280 x 811 - 652K
    ftma3.jpg
    1024 x 660 - 346K
    ftm1.jpg
    694 x 1000 - 276K
  • zainabzainab
    subhan allah I like it ur pic jokinghottie
  •   
    Post edited by hijabfucker at 2015-08-12 04:17:41
  • muslimhijabmuslimhijab
    haha
    11143679_106389993035547_3366505413786207534_n.jpg
    540 x 888 - 72K
  • Syeda fatima zahra gashti namaz parhty huy.
    photex130.png
    1080 x 1776 - 2M
  • jazzakullah 
    LuLLah
  • Maryam
    Paak namazi deendar tight burkewali chut waliyo ko namazo me kyu choda jata tha.
  • Maryam
    Paak namazi deendar tight burkewali chut waliyo ko namazo me kyu choda jata tha. Hzrt Fatima ko incest sex kyu pasand tha.
  • Maryam
    Incest family sex kyu hota tha zyada.
  • Maryam
    Aaaaahhhhh kitne mote mote Lund liye ja rahe hain. Paak chuto me masti ghusai ja rahi hai. Paak nurani gulabibchuto ko paak kiya ja raha hai. Unke paak gharo me incest sex ka maza mil raha hai.
  • kkddfr342
    islamaraby why in all pages have your fucking facebook account ?

LOOKS THAT NOT ENOUGH 
    Screen Shot 2017-08-26 at 4.50.54 PM.png
    512 x 676 - 53K
  • devill666
    hazrat fatima randi kie mu pe garam garm tati wow

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged