hazrat amina ki chudai kahani
  • main hazrat amina ki chudai ki kahani likh raha houn kisi ko koi idea dena hai
  • gangbang suwer or kutto or kafiro se 
  • gangbang suwer or kutto or kafiro se 
  • It is well known that the Amina, the mother of mohammed was a very sexual woman. Allah had blessed her pussy with constant hornyness and it wasn't limited to just men. She often fucked the idols in Mecca, usually during the pagan prayer rituals where Abu Talib, the uncle of mohammed (and some say he impregnated Amina himself) would fuck Amina on the stage while other men exposed their cocks to her

Mohammed is said to have had the sexual power of 20 men, but the hadith has been mis quoted. What it actually says is that Amina was fucked by 20 men and Mohammed was concieved. Amina regularly used to fuck other men and sometimes even pigs during her entire pregnancy. The Quran mentions that pig is forbidden to Muslims as Mohammed's mother Amina had often been fucked by a pig and mohammed believed it to be his father
    Fucking muslims mothers in the ass while they pray namaaz while their hijabi daughters lick my ass. hard4hijabis@yahoo.com
  • koi bata sakta hai k nabi k gharanay k bibiyoyn ka size kya hota tha main nay suna hai k unn k size 60 tak tha kya yeh true hai
  • Maryam
    Only 36/22/38
  • Maryam
    Paak namazi sachi deendar moti garm gand wali Ammi ko ghar me khub choda gaya. Unki namazi gand me ghar me beto ke dosto ne mote mote Lund ghusaker unko paak tarike se choda hoga.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion