• add me on kik: darkstone101
    share your kik for unlimited blasphemous chat
  • Fuckislem : kik me
  • Satanist.gay
  • yamimarik1
  • 18 f here looking for people to perform blasphemous activities for me. My kik is izzymack16
  • kik: raymanbigkp
  • Saleha

Post edited by Saleha at 2017-05-11 03:50:53
  • sheeko.teefa
  • sam811
    samsam665   
    only for arabic females pleaseeeee

• Kik : dirtlord 
    بفضل  الكفارالعرب 
  • Hi
    lustyshaheen
    It's my kik user name.. you can follow me there
  • Contact me for blasphemous chat on Kik.. hardforhijabis69...... no limits.. looking for a Goddess or a misstress to submit to
  • sana
    Hi everyone my name is talha a lusmin frm Pakistan i have made this ID by the name of my sister Sana a very religious nd hot looking muslimah i always fantasize about her getting fucked by non muslim kafir men.Anybody interested in her contact detail i can give u but only for non muslim kafir.
  • sana
    sana said:

Hi everyone my name is talha a lusmin frm Pakistan i have made this ID by the name of my sister Sana a very religious nd hot looking muslimah i always fantasize about her getting fucked by non muslim kafir men.Anybody interested in her kik ID i can give u but only for non muslim kafir.

• adam69 said:

Contact me for blasphemous chat on Kik.. hardforhijabis69...... no limits.. looking for a Goddess or a misstress to submit to

from?
  • Have fun
    Post edited by hornymuslim666 at 2017-02-07 08:11:57
  • Hi I'm Shaheen...
    Add me on kik user name is:lustyshaheen
    Add me for .. dirty sinful things ..add me to ur all groups :)
  • add me   blasphemymus
  • muslimgay said:

add me   blasphemymus

• Looking for a mistress/master/man/daddy to control my Muslim slave tonight he is fat brown and hairy and has only a few limits he's 18 and so am I

Ki k me at izzymack16 if you are interested
  • maxxymaxxy
    Kik almaxx99 I'm slave cuckold Muslim who need kafer master or mistress so taxt me any one
  • hi I am Kafer Muslim who like to fuck Quran Allah and incest
    my Kik  wishesmaster6
  • I like fuck Quran

Fuck Islamic
  • ضفوني my Kik is ihusamx
  • Still looking for a master or mistress or imam to take control of my Pakistani Muslim slave. He's 18 and has a few limits but is very well behaved. He's chubby brown and hairy and his kik is ASIANSLAVE1 . When you message him say your from the blasphemous site and you want his limits
  • Izzymack16
    Still looking for a master or mistress for my brown paki slave and if you want him message me at izzymack16 to get his limits and contact information. Also you can message me if you would like to be owned by me
  • Kiran_Garg
    Add me on Kik... sluttykiran
  • Blasfembi
    Salam, I am new to blasphemy and am looking to have fun with like minded people. Message me on kik @ak1795
  • sana0234
    kya kik hum pc say use karsaktay hai?

• aa_sub_dil
    sana0234 said:

kya kik hum pc say use karsaktay hai?

its a mobile app. u CAN run kik on your pc but its a complicated process (you'll need android emulators) better to just use it on the phone

• sana0234
    ok, thank you very much,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• sin585

Post edited by sin585 at 2018-02-09 12:23:58
  • Maryam
    Kik kis tara se use karte hain. Koi muje bi bta do. Meri Facebook ID bhi disable ho gayi hai.
  • Hi everyone! I am a lusmin frm Pakistan! my sister Samina is a very religious nd gorgeous looking muslimah i always fantasize about her getting fucked by kafir hindu uncut lunds.Anybody interested in her contact detail i can give u but only for non-muslim kafir.
  • Saleha
    kik: Salehabaji420
    only for girls. specially pakistani

• joseph221
    joseph.2211
  • shivkalundshivkalund
    shifkalund
  • hornydodihornydodi
    Shemale here . My kik : hornylilith666
  • mianwaqas
    salam to all... add me on kik for chat.me from pak..     mianjee4343

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion