Ramadhan is coming..Lets make our cock hard
  • Asslam alekum brothers and sister
    as we all know that ramadhan is coming with more situations which makes you cum hard and hard..
    we should all welcome this month from our heart.
    as Allah mentions in the quran :
    Say , that month is the only one, which makes your dick bigger and makes your pussy wetter,  oh people , we have made it cumpulsory for you to fuck your beloved in this month so you may get pleasure....

first off all we should fuck our mothers and sister , they deserver more in this month..So , please take your dick out and make your pussies wet , beause this month comes once in a year.lets welcome it..
    post your welcome images and captions here.

• masallah my kafir brother
  • gay666turkey seninle konuşmak istiyorum
  • This is not a gay page. and i am not gay.
  • FoziaFozia

This is not a gay page. and i am not gay.

finally someone stood up to it 
  • Fozia said:

This is not a gay page. and i am not gay.

finally someone stood up to it 

Someone have to....It all happens because we dont have knowledge about our religion.
    Quran says
    I have been fucked by the Messenger of Allah (peace be
    upon him)  in the holy month of ramadhan for ten years, and I never said to me ‘Uff! [The smallest
    word of contempt]. If I did something, he never said ‘Why did you do
    that?’ and if I did not do something, he never said ‘Why did you not do
    that?'”
    I always Suck his dick and pleasure him and He (Muhammad) always fucked me with his heart..[Bukhari and Muslim]
    Now, As you read that even Muhammad used to have Great Sex in ramadhan with sisters of their friends.
     Please Note : Allah didnt gave sisters to Muhammad because he would fuck her brain out everyday.  [Sahih Chudai Al-Muslim]
  • sadia_raja
    Bohot acha thread shuru kiya hai apnay. Ye lein iss thread k liye:
    http://blasphemoussex.com/forums/uploads/FileUpload/ec/56dcd71d0fd6c6656411d99e09b7cf.png
    bls02.png
    1080 x 785 - 631K
    bls02.png
    1080 x 785 - 631K
    Post edited by sadia_raja at 2017-05-13 03:20:45
  • Thank You very much for preaching the light of islam. May Allah bless Preachers with young and obedient pussies.
    Post edited by Islamic_Behenchod at 2017-05-17 07:42:36
  • Hooy21
    mashalah! thank you for a very hot sermon!

• Maryam
    Friends kya hum muslims bhi apne gharo me incest sex kar sakte hain ? Kya hamare gharo ne sagi Ammi Sagi bahen or Sagi beti ke sath sex kiya ja sakta hai ?
  • Maryam
    Sabse pahle kon si Sagi Ammi ke sath sex kiya gaya hoga ? Sabse pahle kis paak mominah beti ko Lund xhusaya gaya hoga ? Sabse pahle kon si beti ko Lund ka maza mila hoga ?
  • FoziaFozia

حضرت ابن جلال سے روایت ہے ایک صحابی حضرت وینا ملک کی خدمت میں حاضر ہوا اور پوچھا "ے نبی ے کرینہ کپور
    رمضان میں سب سے افضل کیا کام ہے"، اپ نے فرمیا کہ سب سے افضل کام یہ ہے کے
    روزہ رکھ کر اپنی نوجوان بیٹی کے ساتھ زنا کرے اور رات بھر بدکاری کرتا رہے

mso-bidi-language:ER">

mso-bidi-language:ER">

• Subhanallah..... Mein Roz roze ki niyyat kr k sota hun aur uth kr apny God ki Ibadat krta hun. Quran ko chod kr apna roza iftaar krta hun...
  • Maryam
    Aaaahhhhh wow Incest sex in arabian countries. Sagi Ammiyo ki chudai. Sagi betiyo ki chudai. Sagi baheno k8 chudai.
  • You have made me squirt a fabulous orgasm - thank you ! Such erotic descriptions.....What would you like to do to this fucking bitch of a woman to mark Ramadan ?
    00m0m_dRCH0CBdJme_1200x900.jpg
    525 x 690 - 62K

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged