The Ruining of Ramadan: snapchat event/subscription
  • Get on your knees, sandrats. It’s time to worship your new Allah. Fasts will be broken. Quar’ans will be defiled. I will be obeyed.
    This is an interactive snapchat subscription offered for the duration of Ramadan (May 26-June 25). 

$50 for the Month of Ramadan

Includes:
    - 5 pictures per day 
    - 1 video per day 
    - 1 task per day

Add Ons:
    - $10 Group Task(My Choice): I’ll send an additional task of my choosing to all of the sandrats worshipping me.
    - $15 Group Task (YOUR Choice): You choose an additional task for all the sandrats to do!
    - $25 Personal Task: I send ONLY you an additional personal task to do for me.

Serve Well and Be Blessed (Task Contest)
    Completing tasks & sending me proof in photo or video format on the day the task is assigned will reward you with points. Participation in this is completely voluntary! Some tasks will reward more points for variety and creativity, some will not. Winners are chosen by the point tally as of the end of the event on June 25.

1st Place prize:
    - 10 minute custom video
    - Religious Humiliation Gallery Access
    - 3 premade videos of your choice

2nd Place prize:
    - Religious humiliation gallery access
    - 2 premade videos of your choice

3rd Place prize:
    - 1 premade video of your choice

Ways to get extra points:
    - 1 point for every $5 spent on services, products & add ons
    - 5 points for every $1 donated in worship to me
    - 2 points for retweeting me on Twitter for event-based posts
    - 10 points for letting me share your pic/vid

Terms, policies & general info
    - No, you do not HAVE to complete tasks. There’s going to be a huge variety of stuff to do, all of it will be fetish-centric. You can also opt in for tasks but to be excluded from the contest.
    - Screenshots ARE allowed!
    - Event is run thru Snapchat. Contest prizes are shared via google drive, gmail address mandatory.
    - Everything will be religious humiliation fetish related, centric around Islam. 
    - Limitations: scat and vomit are the only two kinks that will not be featured in this event. This includes sending me content that features vomit or scat.
    - What’s a Gallery? All photos (raw, public, private, paid albums, outtakes, etc) of a particular kink, in this case, Islam humiliation. Includes all past, present and future photos.
    - If you opt to allow me to share your pics/videos online you understand the inherent risks of posting such things on the internet and assume all rights & responsibility for it.

Payment Methods
    in order of my preference
    - Circle pay
    - Bitcoin
    - Gift Rocket (please allow 3-5 days for payment processing)
    - Google wallet
    - Venmo
    - Amazon.com gift card (+20%)

To Join/Order
    Send me a message with your preferred payment method & I'll walk you through the rest from there!
    Blasphemous Videos: https://clips4sale.com/studio/86423/fulloffantasies-clips/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/SortBy-bestmatch/Limit0/search/RELIGIOUS

I also offer: interactive sessions via KIK & Snapchat, custom videos and much more!

Looking for some fun on Ramadan? Come join my "the Ruining of Ramadan" event for snapchat!
  • You'll be able to hop in at any point for the duration of the event, too. image
    Blasphemous Videos: https://clips4sale.com/studio/86423/fulloffantasies-clips/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/SortBy-bestmatch/Limit0/search/RELIGIOUS

I also offer: interactive sessions via KIK & Snapchat, custom videos and much more!

Looking for some fun on Ramadan? Come join my "the Ruining of Ramadan" event for snapchat!
  • I'm also open to allowing a KIK group event, too, if there's enough interest!

• I'm writing in a brand new Quaran allllll day to prepare it for the start of the big event tonight! So excited to watch all of you serve your new Allah ♥ and watch you destroy your qurans!!

• magnas

You'll be able to hop in at any point for the duration of the event, too. image

love this pic so much !
  • MuslimDalalMuslimDalal
    What is the kik group ID?
    Muslim Lund
  • There hasn't been enough interest in a kik group to start one. At this time it's only thru snapchat

• Adore this pic. More please !
  • I wanna lick her pussy and then suck his cock !

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged